Our Survey said….87% said they network – why – read on
Some results of the ongoing Business Network SW Networking Survey
87% of the people who responded network!
Why they network
|Food, drink, social||
|Look for opportunities||
|Effective use of time||
And what would encourage people to network more
|Duration of events||
|Quality of venue||
|Quality of food||
|Level of people attending – decision makers||
|Time of day||
|Seminars – CPD||
|Types of businesses that you would like to meet||
|Cost of events/Return on Investment||
The 13% that did not network attributed it to
|Cost/Return on Investment||
|Value to your business||
|Too much choice||
Thank you to those who have responded
Want to participate………………….
Here at Business Network SW we want to make sure we are providing you with the best networking opportunities we can and we need your feedback to help us continue to meet your needs.
- Here we have a short survey on if you network and what you want to get from your networking experiences. We would be very grateful if you could take the time to fill in this short survey.
- As a lunchtime networking event food and drink an important factor at our events. Your feedback on this very short survey will help us understand the needs of our clients.
Thank you for your time.
It’s about relationships!
- we provide an environment to enable you to be relaxed and comfortable building relationships with the others there
- educational business seminars that can positively impact your business
- the unique seating plan system gives you a huge variety of contacts
- the opportunity for you to promote your business and expertise
- structured networking from the UK’s longest running lunchtime networking organisation
- build a team of advocates and ambassadors for your business
- No joining Fee – membership can be paid yearly or monthly
We offer monthly, lunch time, structured and business focused networking events in Exeter and Bristol