The next Bristol networking lunch with free business seminar on CRM
Latest forecasts show that businesses and organisations like yours are realising the most valuable assets they have are solid, long-term customer relationships. Trust really is the new currency.
- 65% of businesses adopt a CRM within their first 5 years. (Source: Capterra’s CRM Infographic)
- 53% of top-performing companies are investing in CRM to drive sales productivity.(Source: Brainshark’s Anne Lambert and Forbes Insights)
- In 2014, 74% of CRM users said their CRM system offered improved access to customer data. It hasn’t changed. (Source: RingLead)
- 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase. (Source: VB Insight
- A Nucleus Research Study found “an average productivity gain of 14.6% from mobile capabilities and 11.8% from social.” (Source: Insightly)
- 47% of polled CRM users said customer satisfaction was significantly impacted by their CRM in 2015 (Source: Capterra’s CRM Infographic)
With this in mind Business Network SW is delighted to announce that at the November event we have the seminar for YOU!
Selecting the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for your business, and get the best ROI.
With so many different CRM systems available on the market, including some designed for specific industries, it’s hard to know which CRM system to choose for your business. And once you’ve selected your CRM system, how do you make sure it’s implemented well & on-time? Most importantly, how do you make sure you get the best Return on Investment (ROI)?
Michael Evans has 15+ years’ experience as a user, chooser, seller and project manager for CRM systems. In this seminar he will guide you through the key steps of getting the best CRM system and making it work for you:
- Identifying why you need a new CRM system
- Justifying the investment
- Selecting the right CRM for your business
- Choosing the best partner to implement the CRM system
- Making sure you get the best ROI from your CRM system
- Change management process to update your CRM system
All attendees will walk away with a set of tools, and knowledge, they can use to make sure their company has the right CRM system and is getting the most out of it.
Business Network SW has been operating successfully in Bristol for over 23 years because we target senior decision-makers like you so that meaningful business relationships are established.
Research supports the view that networking
is a key factor in the success of fast growth companies like YOURS
it allows you to build new business relationships,
enables decision makers to ‘knowledge share’, generating business opportunities at the same time.
gives you the opportunity of actually knowing and meeting those who they intend to do business with.
But don’t just take our word for it – come and chat to our members and let then tell you why they find our format so effective……
- Wednesday 16th November
- Business seminar before lunch with coffee from 10am (optional, always rewarding and a great networking opportunity)
- Networking over drinks 11.45am – 12.30pm
- Structured 2 course, served, networking lunch 12.30pm – 2pm
- Lunch speaker – Ken Abbott – Into the Image
- Your Investment is £37.00 (Inc. VAT) covering seminar, coffee, 2 course served lunch with drinks – wine available, event programme, delegate list, dietary requirements are catered for.
- Superb venue and location
- Opportunity cost of not attending?*
Networking over drinks from 11.45am: sit down at 12.30pm finishing at 2.00pm
- 11.45am. Arrival for drinks before lunch and Informal networking All attendees have a name badge, are given the Event Programme complete delegate list, offers, opportunities, networking tips and an aid for your follow up!
- 12.30pm. Sit down for 2 course served lunch and formal networking at your table – you will sit on a table with 7 or 8 other decision makers – none of whom do what you do – a table host will ensure that each person get at least 3 minutes to introduce themselves and their business and the benefits that it brings to others.
- 1.30pm – table to table networking – with your delegate list you will be able to locate and introduce yourself to others. As a member at subsequent events you will be sat with different people
- 1.40pm – 10 minute Speaker – informative, entertaining and always worthwhile!
- 2pm The event finishes – no need to rush off. Your opportunity for continuing your conversations, a one to one, further discussion using the venues facilities
Finally, I would like thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you on 16th November – and here’s a final opportunity for you to book! Click on the green button – register your details and add “Please book my place for 16th November” in the notes box and everything will be arranged for you!
Feel free to contact me if you need any more detail or even just a conversation about networking and how it can work for you – all my contact details are below
Have a great day
Sean Humby – Director
Office – 01981 540708
What others are saying or look on Twitter, look up @seanhumby or search #BNSW
Business Network SW holds a Bronze Award in the Employer Recognition Scheme/ Corporate Covenant and has pledging intent to support Defence and the Armed Forces. Click here to see how you can become involved.
*the opportunity cost of a choice is the value of the best alternative forgone, in a situation in which a choice needs to be made between several mutually exclusive alternatives given limited resources
*Booking an event and cancellation policy.
Once you have booked the event please note – If you cannot attend the event then please give me at least 48 hours notice of cancellation. Less than 48 hours notice will mean that you will be be required to pay your invoice for the event as numbers have been confirmed with the venue. Members £30 Inc VAT, Visitors £37.00 Inc VAT per person.
This is an invitation only event and the fact that you are reading this means that you are potentially interested – so go on take the next step…..
Click on the green button – register your details and add “Please book my place for 16th November” in the notes box and everything will be arranged for you!
You can attend 2 events as a visitor with no obligation to become a member – to attend subsequent events membership is required – full details will be available at the event. Membership is restricted so that only 5% of the total membership is from the same business category. BNSW operates a waiting list for those over subscribed categories.